A large number of families are using the K-12 Accelerated Institution High School Program to get a top-quality, individualized education.
What Is K-12 Accelerated Institute?
K-12 Accelerated Institute is a private online school for grades K-12. It helps students learn in ways that are most appropriate for them.
What does it offer?
Online K-12 courses are specially designed to increase your child’s existing curriculum. It doesn’t make a difference if your child is a charter school, homeschooled, or attends a private or public school. It enables your child spot difficult subjects, reduce areas of weakness and go ahead, or even help discover new areas of interest.
Reasons Why More and More Families Are Using This Program
- Dedicated to the Individual Student – K-12 Accelerated Institution High School program starts with an individualized approach, which allows kids to achieve their potential. The institution share one common goal – an excellent education for the child.
- Award-Winning Curriculum – A robust educational programs of 150+ courses gives students significant choices. With many years of research and experience, students will access powerful practices and bits of knowledge of intellectual science – which is the art of how we learn. Students can likewise take Advanced Placement, STEM, Honors, and dual-credit offerings. In addition, students can access nearly 40+ electives courses, such as Nutrition and Wellness, Introduction to Entrepreneurship, and Computer Science.
- Daily Accountability – With the full support of the institute’s staff, students are detained to a high rate of success. Our online programs allow flexible coursework completion on students’ own time and help students to learn time management and check their progress and are critical to their success.
More Benefits to Students
(1) Daily coaching method keeps students engaged
(2) Engage talented students in personalized curricula
(3) Develop children’s books that teach graduate-level content at the elementary level