Whether you are a teacher who is reviewing research papers or an online publisher, the rising pestilence of copyright infringement is possibly a great concern to you. Fortunately, here are a plenty of plagiarism detector programs available on the market. You should consider many factors when choosing which plagiarism checker is most appropriate to your requirements. Here are a few hints to kick you off.
3 Simple Tips to Choosing a Plagiarism Checker
- Cost Efficiency Of The Tool – There are many low costs as well as free plagiarism detector tools available. Unless you are dealing with huge volumes of written content or have very precise needs, there is no need to spend money.
- Find Out User Feedback – If you can’t find reviews, there are two reasons. (1) It may be because of the fact that the plagiarism tool is new to the market, or (2) it hasn’t yet earned any repute.
- Ease Of Use – Some tools are more complex than others, but many are user-friendly and easy to use.
6 Plagiarism Detector Features
- How many sources the plagiarism detector tool uses in its searches. The more number of sources it examines, the more likely it is that the plagiarism checker will catch stolen content.
- How much information does the tool share with you? Does the tool just let you know whether plagiarism was detected, or does it plot which parts of the content were plagiarized? Does it show you the original source of the stolen words?
- Does the plagiarism tool store your information? If so, what do they do with it?
- Number of Scans: Does the plagiarism detector have a maximum number of scans you can use within a specific time span?
- Does the plagiarism tool need you to download software or can you do scanning simply online?