Education is a much-needed thing now in this technology driven world. On the off chance that you have an educational background which is quite different from the others; like Oil and gas education than your chance of getting jobs, particularly the Oil and gas jobs are simply higher.
But for all these, you need to have a degree certificate from a reputed college or institute. If you are a graduate and want to build a career in this field, you need to enroll in a premier place and here are the things you must look for in such a place.
- Academic Excellence: In order to cope with the rapidly changing world it’s very much advisable to equip with the best knowledge. While searching for your institute you must keep in mind that an institute never compromised in providing an excellent education.
- Prominent Faculty Members: Find an institute (1) which comprised of eminent faculty members having practical expertise in the various engineering field? And (2) which allow students also undergo on-site industrial training (after the semester gets over) with proper guidance from our faculty?
- Infrastructure & Hostel Facilities: Search for an institute which provides the best infrastructure; like having a Wi-Fi campus, hostel facilities for students, well-equipped lab facilities, seminar hall. The institute must always strive to improve the infrastructure and academic standards.
- Industry Connectivity: In order to provide the best of placement services and on-site training an institute must have collaboration with leading industrial leaders. Is the institute providing onsite training along with regular academics to help students to experience the industrial environment?
- Placement: Is the career development & placement team of the institute constantly works towards finding the best job? Do they have tie up with various top companies to place their students in the local country as well as abroad?