Do you know how to handle an aggressive or a difficult nature person in a safe manner? The managing challenging behaviour training is a basic level training/course suitable for anyone, but more to the individual who is working with the general public who often find themselves in conflict situations.
What Are the Aims behind Managing Challenging Behaviour Training?
- This managing challenging behaviour training typically aims to enhance delegates’ skills and knowledge in reducing and managing potential challenging behaviour within an organization.
- Delegates will use this relevant knowledge and skills to effectively manage challenging situations in the organization.
- The training will give each delegate a thorough understanding to cope and react to difficult situations and how to correctly respond to it. Also; it not only helps in avoiding further escalation but also ensuring that the delegates remain safe and confident at work.
About The Training: The training course generally includes below mention points.
- The different cause of challenging behaviour
- The triggers which build up anxiety
- How to manage challenging behaviour, physical intervention training and positive behaviour management
- Communication skills; including both verbal and non-verbal
- Planning, help and support systems
- Tips on how to solve conflict and complex situations
What Would Be the Learning Outcomes from This Training?
- On successful completion of the training, the delegates will be able to classify the types of aggression for physical and non-physical behaviour.
- Delegates will be able to discuss the legal points in relation to challenging behaviours.
- Delegates will discuss a variety of techniques, principles and values of positive behaviour
- Delegates will identify the risk assessments
- They will be able to Identify with person centred care, planning, approaches and tools.
- Delegates will also identify with challenging behaviour theory