This website on Manchester Salsa offers those who have salsa danced for years as well as new beginners all the information about salsa dancing classes and salsa socials.
Benefits Of Classes
There are many benefits to learning salsa dancing and these include:
- Great way to meet dancers of all ages, backgrounds, and nationalities
- Extremely active leisure activity that is very healthy
- Both socials and classes are inexpensive and good value for money spent
- Salsa is a great part of the vibe and community in Manchester
Goal Of Website And Classes
The goal of these salsa classes is to help to boost the number of salsa dancers in the community. Although the number of beginners has dropped in recent years, the salsa social scene is exploding with current and beginner dancers who are looking for party and a good time salsa dancing in Manchester.
Other Latin Dances
There are also classes for other Latin dances including:
- Bachata – track for this dance is very funky and sensual.
- Cha Cha Cha another dance having its start in Cuba which is where salsa evolved as well.
- Kizomba is now danced all over the United Kingdom with lovely parties in Manchester.
Classes Equal Medium Cardio Workout
Manchester has plenty of classes for Salsa dancing since this activity equals that of a cardio workout of medium intensity. And while learning this dance your mind will also get a workout too – there are many new patterns and footwork to learn.
You can get your cardio workout not only in classes but also in the social dancing including weekly and occasional parties that are well promoted on the website. It is advisable that you take the classes to learn this dance before going to social dancing parties.
What Classes Offer
The classes for salsa dancing available in Manchester offers:
- Top quality instruction
- Friendly atmosphere
- Chance to meet dancers of all skill levels
Stay In Touch
These classes also keep you in touch with those who are active in the social aspects of Salsa and will be encouraging you to join them at these socials.